The Rachip team has been involved in more than 100 tape outs in recent years, and has the capability to deliver a chip, from architecture and design to full manufacturing. The Rachip teams are well versed in system architecture design, and can carry out RTL coding for a wide range of ASIC and FPGA chips. Services may include Design Analysis, Routing and Signal Integrity tests, and Synthesis & Static Timing analysis throughout the product’s development lifecycle. The Rachip verification team carries out SoC verification development and testing, utilizing advanced methodologies for a wide range of hardware development projects across many market sectors, such as Telecomm, Network Processing, Data Storage and various Consumer Electronics disciplines, while most processes are usually automated, through the additional development of complex and useful scripts
Skills and experience
FPGA / ASIC Design
We do design system architecture and carry out RTL coding in wide range of ASIC and FPGA chips. Our capabilities start with system architecture design (RTL) and include design analysis, routing and signal integrity, synthesis and static timing analysis, through to product lifecycle development.
- System architecture
- RTL coding Verilog & VHDL
- SystemC Modeling
- FPGA – Altera / Xilinx
VLSI Verification Services
The Rachip design verification team carries out SoC verification development and testing uses utmost updated and legacy verification methodologies. We provide coverage-driven verificationand design customized coding tests. We have worked on Network Wireless, LTE, WiFi, BT, InfiniBand, digital camera chips, interconnection adaptors and switches, LED backlighting and power-over-ethernet applications, and many other cutting-edge technologies.
Rachip programmers have worked on legacy language migration and maintenance projects, and helped our clients to upgrade existing environments to advanced methodologies. We also develop complex and useful scripts for the automation process.
- SoC verification development and testing
- Coverage driven verification
- UVM / eRM / OVM / VMM environments
- SystemC Modeling
- Legacy language migration and maintenance
** e / Specman / System Verilog / SVA
Firmware, Embedded and Real Time
Rachip SW design team develops object oriented projects as well as embedded systems, DSP SW including vector processing and filtering (FIR, IIR), firmware verification and more.
- Image processing
- Computer vision
- Machine learning
- Data and information fusion
- Object oriented design and programming
- Real time applications
- Device drivers and Kernel modules
- DSP SW Design
- Firmware Verification
** C, C++, C#, .Net, Perl, Shell, Assembler, Java, Python
Layout / Backend
We have extensive experience in implementing of complex designs with clock frequency over 2Ghz. Our customers include global silicon companies with the most advanced CMOS processes. The group consists of 20 Backend engineers and 4 team leaders.
Rachip provides services in the following areas:
- Clock and reset architectures.
- Design for test- Memory, Analog IP, High Speed I/O, Serdes.
- RTL-to-gate level netlist Synthesis.
- Hierarchical timing budgeting and floor plan design.
- Hierarchical Power budgeting and Power grid design.
- Qualifying libraries, existing netlist Vs RTL and design constraints.
- Timing and SI-aware place and rout .
- Full-chip RC extraction.
- Full-chip timing/SI closure, static timing analysis and sign-off.
- Full-chip physical verification.(DRC)
- Full chip Logic Vs Schematic verification.(LVS)
- Chip finishing to Tape-Out
- Automatic Test Pattern Generation. (ATPG)
- Spice simulation and analysis.
Post silicon validation
The Rachip team carries out WIFI System Validation(SV) and Electrical Validation (EV) using advanced testing methodologies and high-end lab equipment.
Rachip engineers have worked on communication protocols such as Pcie/Uart/
Tests developments using :
VBA (for big data analysis process)
Features characterization for Debug and feedback to designers.
Advanced Lab Tools :
Multi vendor high-end Scopes
High Frequency High Resolution Spectrum Analyzers
- Medical devices
- Unmanned and Autonomous System
- Ground vehicles
- Control, navigation and data acquisition