Post Silicon Validation
At Rachip, our engineers leverage advanced technical expertise in the field of silicon realization to deliver the full spectrum of post-silicon functional validation services.
Our engineers have hands-on experience in building modular, scalable, and reusable verification environments using well-defined methodologies and stringent process checklists.
The Rachip team carries out WIFI System Validation (SV) and Electrical Validation (EV) using advanced testing methodologies and high-end lab equipment. Our cost-optimized operating model minimizes the cost of silicon validation while achieving maximum functional coverage, optimizing the overall regression and execution time, and validating compliance to specifications, performance, and interoperability requirements.
- Test case automation and regression
- Power validation of silicon under varying low-power states
- Power validation of subsystems under varying workload
- Power characterization of blocks, interfaces & voltage domains
- Electrical validation across PVT conditions and wafer lots
- Custom test cases & standard benchmark
- Subsystem level functional validation
- Performance analysis and validation
- Debugging SOC issues
- Develop test cases for regression testing and stress testing
- Algorithmic stimulus generation & response checking
- Real-time, at-speed multi-protocol subsystem and system-level test